This 1985 FJ60 Land Cruiser is a perfect example of one of the best combination use Land Cruisers that Proffitt's Cruisers builds.
This combination use Toyota Land Cruiser was built with the following features:
- Stage 2 Plus restoration
- Full color change paint job with engine compartment refinish
- Proffitt's Cruisers spring over axle kit (SOA)
- 5.3L Vortec engine conversion
- 4L60E tranmission
- New carpet and upholstery
- ARB bull bar
- Proffitt's Cruisers rear bumper with dual swingouts
- Proffitt's Cruisers rock sliders
See the Full Project: Click to enlarge the following images.
FJ60s are fun to build and drive,especially when they look like this when they are done. This is one of the best combination use rigs we build. SOA FJ60 with a 5.3l Vortec. One sweet ride.